UNILAB is part of IFFCO Animal Nutrition. Quality, Trust & Reliability are the guiding principles, emended in IAN culture from raw material procurement to products & services that we offer. As part of these values, it’s important that we deliver what we promise, so we started with our initiative to establish & offer a laboratory services to our customers.
High quality & testing services are of strategic importance, that is the reason our tests are certified by ISO 17025 accreditation. It means that our customers can rely on our high-quality service, short time delivery & reliable results & our transparent approach.
At UNILAB we perform variety of analyses, we have state of art equipment’s like HPLC (MS), GC, ICP – MS, NIRS to perform a wide range of analyses.
When it comes to animal feed it is important to know the nutritional values of the product. For proper growth animals need the right amount of macro nutrients like carbohydrates, fat and protein. But also, the micronutrients like minerals and vitamins are important. At UNILAB we analyse different raw materials, forages, macro & micro ingredients like carbohydrates, fat, proteins, amino acids, minerals, vitamins, etc.
Various raw materials which are used in feed are also some times contaminated with different substances such as heavy metals, toxins, microbes, residues, etc. We also do analyses of these substances.
We offer below analytical services:
- Feed Analysis: UNILAB analyses feed materials and finished feeds for a broad range of parameters including crude protein, crude fiber, ash, moisture, starch, salt and mineral content etc. A broad range of methods are available focused on either traditional ‘wet’ chemistry techniques or NIR spectrophotometry, which offers cost effective, rapid results.
- Forage Analysis: UNILAB analyses broad range of parameters including crude protein, crude fiber, ash, moisture, starch, salt and mineral content etc.
- Mineral Analysis: Mineral profile of feed, feed raw materials, forages is done using ICP (Inductively coupled plasma) Technique. This is also done for premixes.
- Vitamin Analysis: Vitamin A, D3, E & B Complex are analyzed using HPLC (High Pressure Liquid Chromatography)
- Other Services: Mycotoxin Screening & Amino Acids (Lysine, Methionine, Threonine) analysis
For more details, please contact our Laboratory Manager (Contact us)